Therapeutic Massage and Food and Nutritional Advice and Food Intolerance Testing.
In our effort to provide a holistic approach to meeting our clients’ needs, we promote other therapies that we believe complement the wellbeing in others. We now also offer an additional means of supporting emotional and physical health through Therapeutic Massage and Food and Nutrition Advice for all ages.
Therapeutic Massage By our Massage Therapist Carol Joce
What We Offer
• Massage Therapy with therapeutic healing grade essential oils
• Raindrop and Vitalflex Therapy Treatment
• Touch and Movement Therapy
• Family Massage Therapy
• Equipping parents and carers to use the oils at home with their children
• Therapeutic and peaceful environment
• Flexible appointment times
• Regular or ‘one off’ visits
Outcomes specific to Children and Young People
• Helps to calm children and relieve stress and tension
• Children’s problematic behaviour can improve
• The therapy can enhance the parent-child relationship
• The therapy can enhance sibling relationships
• Development of new tools and skills to connect with your child
• Can improve a child’s sleep patterns
• Has actually helped children to complete their homework
• The therapy can have a positive impact on mental health
Please contact us for more information or to book an appointment.
Food and Nutrition
Food and Nutrition Effects Behaviour and General Wellbeing.
Our nutritionist Katie Frearson is has a Diploma in Herbal Medicine from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM). In 2018, Katie was awarded the Herbal Medicine Award for Outstanding Student Contribution. She is a member of the Association of Master Herbalists (AMH).
Katie holds consultations with both adults and children.
There is often a link between a child’s behaviour and the food that they eat on a regular basis. Certain diets can disrupt the body’s balance both physically and emotionally. By raising awareness of the impact of food on behaviour and mood and providing support through recommendations for a balanced diet, the wellbeing of the child can be significantly improved (eg better self-esteem, self-awareness, confidence and general happiness).
To help parents/guardians cope better with children who have behavioural difficulties, Katie can work with families to reduce stress and anxiety levels through tailor-made herbal remedies and dietary improvements. With behavioural issues, the digestive and nervous systems are usually targeted to address gut flora, reduce inflammation, re-balance hormones/neurotransmitters and ease tension.
In addition, any food intolerances can be tested and addressed which can result in inflammation, mood swings, blood sugar imbalances and skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
Please contact us if you would like to talk to our nutritionist.
Office Administration Address:
Brighter Futures South West
Unit 1, Bridge Court, Kingsmill Road, Saltash PL12 6LS
Telephone: 07495 939542
Danny Biscombe e-mail: email@example.com